Virtual Multi Chamber Networking
Even if you can’t meet in person, that doesn’t mean business — or the need to build relationships — stops. In fact, without the natural interactions that go along with in-person work and events, it’s even more important to be proactive in your networking efforts.
Join us via Zoom for a relaxed but structured virtual networking session. It's networking...a new way!
- Please arrive on time. Our guest speaker, Marianne Cohen of Mannersmith, will begin promptly. Marianne will speak for about 10 minutes on the Top Ten Tips for Successful Virtual Networking.
- At the conclusion of Marianne's talk you will be placed in a random breakout room with 6 or 7 other people. (This number may vary depending on the total number of attendees.)
- Each person will have the opportunity to spend two minutes introducing themselves with a mix of professional and personal information.
- If time allows, the host will propose a discussion question for the remaining time. For example, "What webinars, podcasts, or business books have you found helpful in dealing with the changes to your business during Covid-19?"
- After an allotted amount of time, attendees will be switched, randomly, to another breakout room for further introductions.