Save Energy and Money for Your Business
Join Reading Municipal Light Department (RMLD) to learn about available rebates and programs to help your small to medium-sized business save energy and money. Topics include:
- RMLD’s Commercial Energy Assessment Program
- Available rebates for energy efficient lighting and equipment, renewable energy systems, heat pumps, and electric vehicle charging stations
- RMLD online tools such as our online Bill Payment System and Customer Rebate Portal
- Solar Choice and Shred the Peak Programs
- Energy efficiency tips for your business
- Frequently asked questions regarding commercial bills
- Your questions and suggestions; what can RMLD do for you?
Continental breakfast will be served. The program will begin promptly at 8:15 am.
This program is open to RMLD commercial customers in Reading, North Reading, Wilmington, and Lynnfield Center, and is being held in partnership with the Reading North Reading Chamber of Commerce and the Wilmington-Tewksbury Chamber of Commerce.
Click here to register.